Restaurants and Bars at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers
• The Lounge – the relaxing premium lounge located on the ground floor offering light fare, specialty coffees, drinks.
• Saigon Café – all day dining restaurant offering the most extensive buffet in town.
• Li Bai Chinese Restaurant – offering over 50 dim sum favorites and traditional Chinese and Cantonese specialties.
• Level 23 Signature Restaurant – contemporary Pan-Asian cuisine with stunning views high above the city on Level 23.
• Level 23 Wine Bar – this open air rooftop café is the perfect place to meet friends for a pre and post dinner drink and offers breathtaking views of Ho Chi Minh City and the dazzling Saigon River.
• Level 23 Nightspot - the night lounge featuring resident DJs and refreshments. Its split level design offers one of the highest viewing points in Ho Chi Minh City.
Not a Starwood Preferred Guest yet?
Become a member> - It's free and easy
By phone: +84 28 3827 2828
Hear from our guests about their stay from 237 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I have stayed at many of the hotels in this city, but always come back to the Sheraton (over 20 times) because of the wonderful staff! I want to especially thank Thai (concierge/bellboy/doorman) for always treating me with such kindness and helping me with my overflowing bags and questions! No matter how much time passes between my visits, he always greets by my name and is one of the huge reasons I still choose Sheraton over some of the newer hotels in the area! Nhung in the Business Lounge is also fantastic and helps me with reservations and suggestions to the best restaurants and nightlife!
This hotel is right in the center of everything and very walkable to main attractions. There are tons of restaurants and a convenience store right across the street and around the corner. You can walk pretty much everywhere or hail a cab easily. The hotel is great at recognizing Platinum status for room upgrades and welcome fruit basket in the room. Breakfast is always excellent and has a huge spread of both traditional Vietnamese and Western food. Rooms are more colonial style vs. modern, but very large compared to many nearby hotels. Check out the rooftop for great views of the city, especially at night over cocktails. You will love your stay at the Sheraton Saigon!